Lyme Disease Symptoms | Organic Lyme Disease Treatment
If you think you have lyme disease yet your doctor isn’t certain, I’ve posted my battle with not only Lyme Disease but the same tick gave me Q-fever witch is 10 times worse than Lyme Disease beyond chronic lyme disease. The combo was killing me quickly! In it I mention each organic food, herb and tincture that helped totally eradicate the Spirochete Worm these diseases leave you with. I also have made my blood test available for download. This test is not known throughout all doctor facilities yet it will pinpoint Lyme better than the current usual blood test I struggled with.
This disease comes with a very debilitating pain. During my treatments I had 4 different doctors prescribe different levels of strong narcotic pain meds. None helped with the pain, but only made me not care as much. I would only test them out for a day or two, figuring the side-affects were worse than the help each were suppose to provide. I then found the right drug that did the trick and in my research was also a top candidate in helping remove the Lyme Disease and Q-fever. Please visit my blog TheLymeLight for more info.
My Symptoms of Lyme Disease
Swelling and pain came on fast, but not till after about a month from the tick bite. I had not notice I had been bitten, so the symptoms caught me by surprise. What is causing the pain and swelling is the damage the spirochete worm is doing as it moves through your body. They barrel there way under your facia tissue and into your joins. The damage causes swelling that then causes the pain. Then it’s the pain that debilitates movement.
Lyme Disease is Caused by a Tick Bite | Deer Tick
If you ever find a tick lodge in your body, do not try to remove it the old fashion traditional way most will do. Tweezers heated by a match or simply trying to pull it out. This will make the tick spit out more toxins/saliva. Their saliva has tiny spores that react once in your blood stream and begin to multiply.
The Lyme Disease Rash | Bullseye Rash
If you see a bullseye rash once bitten, usually within a few days of being bitten by a tick. You definitely signs of Lyme Disease! Start doing these organic foods right away. Antibiotics wouldn’t be a bad idea either. If you catch it early antibiotics will help. But anything past two weeks, they will do little to no good. At lease that’s what I experienced and have heard from others.
- Lyme Disease Clinic California
- Lyme Disease Doctor Connecticut
- Lyme Disease Hospital Delaware
- Lyme Disease Physician Florida
- Lyme Disease Cure Georgia
- Lyme Disease Illinois
- Lyme Disease Physician Indiana
- Lyme Disease Test Iowa
- Lyme Disease Physician Kentucky
- Lyme Disease Rash Maine
- Lyme Disease Specialist Maryland
- Lyme Disease Physician Massachusetts
- Lyme Disease Doctor Michigan
- Test For Lyme Disease Minnesota
- Lyme Disease Cure Missouri
- Lyme Disease Specialist New Hampshire
- Lyme Disease Test New Jersey
- Lyme Disease Hospital New York
- Lyme Disease Physician North Carolina
- Lyme Disease Specialist Ohio
- Lyme Disease Clinic Oregon
- Treatment For Lyme Disease Pennsylvania
- Lyme Disease Care Rhode Island
- Lyme Disease Test South Carolina
- Cure For Lyme Disease Tennessee
- Lyme Disease Symptoms Texas
- Lyme Disease Test Vermont
- Test For Lyme Disease Virginia
- Lyme Disease Test West Virginia
- Test For Lyme Disease Wisconsin