Is there a cure for lyme disease? Many think not, that you are stuck with it the rest of your days. But I’m here to say I have beat the bug out of my system entirely and I’m back to a real life, working out and getting things done. My tick bite also gave me Q-fever which is 10 times harder to get rid of and 10 quite possibly times more deadly. I can say that I have cured myself! Is what I’ve done going to do the same for others? I can only say, what do you have to loose, it’s all good healthy foods that anyone should be doing to simply stay healthy.
Is Lyme Disease in Georgia
It doesn’t matter if you are in Georgia or any other part of the world. These pesky little ticks have migrated almost all over the world. And what’s sad is because it mimics over 300 other diseases, research is at it’s infancy when many have suffered through the ages thinking it was something else. And if I’m correct by listening to my body and curing myself through simple means, it’s a shame we all don’t know about how simple it can be, and quick you can heal.
Here’s more info I’v found simple to get on top of Google, but please do visit my 15 minute read of how and what I did to cure myself. It just may help you or others you know suffering from Lyme Disease.
- Chronic Lyme Disease Georgia Georgia
- Lyme Disease Treatment Albany Georgia
- Chronic Lyme Disease Alpharetta Georgia
- Lyme Disease Doctor Athens Georgia
- Lyme Disease Test Atlanta Georgia
- Lyme Disease Care Augusta Georgia
- Lyme Disease Specialist Brunswick Georgia
- Lyme Disease Physician Columbus Georgia
- Test For Lyme Disease Macon Georgia
- Lyme Disease Doctor Peachtree City Georgia
- Test For Lyme Disease Savannah Georgia
- Lyme Disease Clinic Valdosta Georgia
- Lyme Disease Specialist Villa Rica Georgia