Is there a cure for lyme disease? Many think not, that you are stuck with it the rest of your days. But I’m here to say I have beat the bug out of my system entirely and I’m back to a real life, working out and getting things done. My tick bite also gave me Q-fever which is 10 times harder to get rid of and 10 quite possibly times more deadly. I can say that I have cured myself! Is what I’ve done going to do the same for others? I can only say, what do you have to loose, it’s all good healthy foods that anyone should be doing to simply stay healthy.
Is Lyme Disease in Virginia
It doesn’t matter if you are in Virginia or any other part of the world. These pesky little ticks have migrated almost all over the world. And what’s sad is because it mimics over 300 other diseases, research is at it’s infancy when many have suffered through the ages thinking it was something else. And if I’m correct by listening to my body and curing myself through simple means, it’s a shame we all don’t know about how simple it can be, and quick you can heal.
Here’s more info I’v found simple to get on top of Google, but please do visit my 15 minute read of how and what I did to cure myself. It just may help you or others you know suffering from Lyme Disease.
- Lyme Disease Rash Virginia Virginia
- Lyme Disease Care Abingdon Virginia
- Lyme Disease Symptoms Alexandria Virginia
- Lyme Disease Specialist Arlington Virginia
- Lyme Disease Treatment Chesapeake Virginia
- Chronic Lyme Disease Crystal City Virginia
- Lyme Disease Treatment Newport News Virginia
- Treatment For Lyme Disease Norfolk Virginia
- Cure For Lyme Disease Richmond Virginia
- Lyme Disease Doctor Virginia Beach Virginia
- Chronic Lyme Disease Virginia Beach Virginia
- Cure For Lyme Disease Williamsburg Virginia